Our classes are held on ranches and ranch resorts across the United States. Classes take place in two-week increments both Spring and Fall.
Due to the COVID-19 virus class will be canceled for spring 2020. Thanks for your understanding, we hope to see you in the fall!
Oct 14th - 25th, 2020
(the "weekend" being Oct 19-20)
Riding Hy Ranch
Feb 24-27, 2020
Southern Cross Guest Ranch
NOTE: This class is only for certified practitioners and students who have completed level 6 and are ready to be certified.
Travel and Accommodation
- Students are responsible for ALL travel, transportation and accommodation fees.
- For room discounts, mention you are with the school.
- Reserve all accommodations a minimum of one month prior to class.
- Students are responsible for passing the EQ50 Equine Anatomy course before Level 5.
Tuition and Registration
- Cost per level is $1,865 per week, or $3,730 for a 2-week increment.
- Deposit of $1,865 is required two months prior to class to hold your space.
- All students, levels 1-7, as well as continuing education students must submit a registration form with deposit.
- Certification Class for non-certified students is $1,492.
- Continuing Education for certified students is $1,150.
- Students of all levels must submit their deposit no later than 2 months prior to class or a late fee of $250 will be charged, unless otherwise stated by the Director, Spencer Laflure.
- Full payment and homework is due one month prior to class.
- Student must have passed previous level to register for following level.
- We reserve the right to cancel class upon limited registration.
- You can pay by PayPal, cheque, or money order.
- Send registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed student information click here