Each course is taught in two week increments including one level per week, twice a year. Our courses are taught in a group style, and all levels attend at once with a mix of lecture and practical time.
Each level (1-6) is $1,865. In addition to this cost, there is the cost for room and board due to the location.
- Level 1 and 2: $1,865 each, equaling $3730 for a spring or fall course due to the school.
- Level 3 and 4: $1,865 each, equaling $3730 for a spring or fall course due to the school.
- Level 5 and 6: $1,865 each, equaling $3730 for a spring or fall course due to the school.
- Level 7 - Certification Class: $1,492
- Continuing Education classes: $1,150
Total cost of tuition to certify: $12,682
There are 7 levels in the certification and a requirement of attending our continuing education course after completion of the certification on a 2 year interval to stay current with our programs developments and learning.
Tuition is due 2 months in advance of the course or a $250 late fee will apply. All levels, 1-7 & continuing education students, need to turn in a registration form with their deposit, at least two months before the course. Deposits are 50% of the course fee and are required to hold your seat. Payment can be made by Paypal, check or money order. Full payment and homework is due one month prior to class. To hold your seat in class, a deposit must be made!
Checks can be made payable to: The Center for Natural Balance Dentistry
Checks and registration forms can be mailed to: 2247 Dr. Nelson Dr, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433
Travel and Accommodations
- Students are responsible for ALL travel, transportation and accommodation fees. (This is separate from the cost of course attendance listed above.)
- For room discounts, mention you are with the school.
- Reserve all accommodations a minimum of one month prior to class.
Levels 1 - 6